Acupuncture has been suggested as a palliative form of treatment for patients undergoing chemotherapy. It has shown to decrease nausea, a common complaint of patients undergoing chemotherapy. Acupuncture is used to relieve pain and promote a healthy flow of energy through the body, and its use has recently increased in the United States.
This treatment was originally used in China thousands of years ago. It involves the use of thin needles inserted at various points on the body to connect with nerves or meridians. There are some instances where individuals do not respond to this form of treatment, but it is worth trying as many people report feeling energized or calm after treatment, and their pain has been relieved as well.
Find More Information on
- Experimental Treatment for Mesothelioma
- Herbal & Nutritional Supplements for Mesothelioma
- Massage Therapy for the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- Meditation for the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- Reflexology for the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- Yoga for the Treatment of Mesothelioma