Doctors and physicians prefer that cancer patients receive their vitamins and minerals in the foods they eat, but in situations where patients are unable to eat or have a little appetite, supplements play a huge part in mesothelioma treatment and comfort of the patient. Chemotherapy and radiation mesothelioma treatments can deplete the body of necessary nutrients such as iron and protein. This can lead to fatigue and a general unwell feeling for the patient. By taking nutritional and herbal supplements, the patient's immune system can be strengthened to improve the quality of his or her treatment and well-being.
Find More Information on
- Acupuncture for Treatment of Mesothelioma
- Experimental Treatment for Mesothelioma
- Massage Therapy for the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- Meditation for the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- Reflexology for the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- Yoga for the Treatment of Mesothelioma